What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xbox or ps3 controller

kepakepa73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to use a xbox 360 or ps3 controller to play games on the iPad. The screen controllers are very difficult to use. Thank u very much for your insight. Have a great day :)

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I could be wrong but I don't think it is possible yet. That is the one up for some of the droid tablets out there.

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
not going to happen anytime soon either i don think. There are some bluetooth controllers you can buy, but I cant remember what they are off the top of my head.

OP
K

kepakepa73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank u very much. I guess I'll have to buy the droid tablet next.

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank u very much. I guess I'll have to buy the droid tablet next.

I still would not go the android tablet route yet. The droid tablet I was thinking about was the Transformer Prime and that device has proved that you can have all the processing power in the world but still have a crappy product overall. So many problems to even start naming....

mrezcool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes you can use a Bluetooth controller

There is 1 way I think there's more but this is the only way I know so there is something new called The Gametel Controller it works on some games for IOS, Android's, PC and Mac's and there is more games they are adding it to. to find out about the games is supports right now there's an app they made on app store and I think android store

But the only down side is that its about $100.

Most reactions