What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connecting ps3/xbox controller to iPad's Bluetooth for gaming via airplay

jackson121x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, so I use my ps3 controller to play computer games such as mine craft on my computer, the problem is the controller needs to be plugged in for me to use it. I just bought splash top remote acsess app. I see that mine craft runs fine, but there is no way for me to play it. Is there any way I can connect my ps3 controller ( or xbox 360 controller ) to my iPad so I can use it over splash top. my iPad is jailbroken so I can acsess Cydia apps if needed.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok, so I use my ps3 controller to play computer games such as mine craft on my computer, the problem is the controller needs to be plugged in for me to use it. I just bought splash top remote acsess app. I see that mine craft runs fine, but there is no way for me to play it. Is there any way I can connect my ps3 controller ( or xbox 360 controller ) to my iPad so I can use it over splash top. my iPad is jailbroken so I can acsess Cydia apps if needed.

No way to Associate 360 or ps3 controller with iPad unless for some miracle you can code the drivers needed to install. And nothing in Cydia to help you out. You can associate 360 controller to pc but you need the USB receiver dongle plugged into pc for that. I think all you need is a USB bt receiver to associate ps3 controller if you wanted. Either way you can prolly only be a room or 2 away from pc before losing connection.

Most reactions

Latest posts