What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gaming Controller for iPad 2?

diablo944

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Over a year since the last post in here but lots has gone on in that time. My first post so hello people. Anyway, just to try and roundup a few controller options, I was putting a web page together and figured this thread would suit it perfectly. Definitely a good few controller options available now. I cant post a link til I have done at least 3 posts, so the best I can do is give a huge hint as to what the page is ww.diablo944.co.uk/icademod.htm

jakson0100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are looking for a working Bluetooth controller on WebOS you should check out the iControlPad. Seems to work great for me, battery life lasts a month or two on a charge (or more easy).

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
Hey guys, you might want to have a look at this list with theEdited by Moderator - no links to blogs, please read the forum rules . My personal option is the 60 beat game pad for the iPad, it looks a little similar to the PS controller, you might want to give it a try ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Temp31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had no idea about the "game x" app. I'm definitely trying that out!

fulip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are so many controller like xbox controller for ipad, i search on youtube some people manage to use the classic nintendo controller, wiimote, and other console controller for ipad. To know how to do it, you will get answer on youtube.

This one is xbox controller used for ipad

Last edited by a moderator:

Fonariuz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the game dungeon defenders on the ipad and i'm going on vacation soon and don't wanna bring my console with me do you know wat good controller there is for that game (dungeon defenders second wave)
Ps i have a ipad 2

Thanks in advance

Fonariuz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Controller ipad 2

I love the the game dungeon defenders and got it for my ipad but the controls are pretty weird.
Do's anyone know a good controller for that game?

Thanks in advance

Sorry for my bad english i'm dutch

Most reactions

Latest posts