What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad and xbox 360 working together

Paulmcentee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all
I have my whole music collection on a portable hard drive. I normally plug this in to my xbox 360 to play all my music through my amp and speakers. Now I have my iPad, I want to use it to as a remote control to play my music collection. I'm wondering if this can be done via the iPad xbox working together but not sure if I might have to buy air port express or something? Any one got any bright ideas? Cheers

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
A buddy of mine did something similar, using airport and another jailbroken app. I'm not too sure on it, but I could ask him if you were interested.

OP
P

Paulmcentee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes please buddy. that would be really helpful.

thanks in advance

chaosdevil16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
this how you do it

go to the app store and get syncstream download make sure it is running with both devices connected to network go to native xbox music app and enjoy

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Paulmcentee said:
Hi all
I have my whole music collection on a portable hard drive. I normally plug this in to my xbox 360 to play all my music through my amp and speakers. Now I have my iPad, I want to use it to as a remote control to play my music collection. I'm wondering if this can be done via the iPad xbox working together but not sure if I might have to buy air port express or something? Any one got any bright ideas? Cheers

airmusic app works great $2.99

Most reactions

Latest posts