What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

X-Plane Crashing?

akracer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just downloaded X-Plane for iPad on my iPad yesterday. Now everytime I click on it, the initial screen comes up for a few seconds and then it blanks out and I'm back at the main screen?

Is this happening to anybody else?

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
Did you purchase it from the app store or download it from *cough* installous? Some of the later, eventough not encouraged from this forum, have their permissions screwed up and will just crash.

OP
akracer

akracer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you purchase it from the app store or download it from *cough* installous? Some of the later, eventough not encouraged from this forum, have their permissions screwed up and will just crash.

X-Planes for iPad was purchased directly from and then downloaded from the Apple Store.

tuck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
x-plane

Working for me, found the below from another site.

Due to a distribution hiccup, the very FIRST people to try to get the update did not get a working update... but that problem has been sorted out, and everyone that gets the free update now should get a fully-working version! Email me at [email protected] if you don't!

Millsthomas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Xplane crashes on IPad

I own plane for my Mac and have had a version on my IPad since purchasing the device on day one. Xplane has worked fine...until today. Now, it crashes just after startup???

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I own plane for my Mac and have had a version on my IPad since purchasing the device on day one. Xplane has worked fine...until today. Now, it crashes just after startup???

Restarting iPad fixed problem!

With both X-Plane for iPhone and iPad, we found the same thing: as soon as X-Plane starts to act up - reboot.

In our house, we are really flight sim freaks. We also have FSX, and X-Plane running on three devices.

Most reactions

Latest posts