What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you go into space?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's a great idea!! Come on Marie, how could you not want to look down on earth from outer space, I bet it's beautiful!

We need more women though Tim, it's quite a large craft and will need a lot of cleaning......far too much for 2 women, even those rare hard working ones!! LOL

It has to be a really really big spaceship.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How many women are you envisioning here Marie. Don't pander to their dreams.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'd go. I haven't spent 40+ years of reading science fiction to let a little risk keep me out of space.

I still remember lying in front of the TV and watching the first moon landing. I really wanted to be an astronaut, and was devastated when I had to get glasses. At the time astronauts had to be perfect physical specimens, 20/20 vision. I started designing/drawing spaceships. I figured if I built one they would have to let me go. :D

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Heh, it was almost as cool as Space Odyssey 2001, which I also watched around that time a few years later, and stuck in my imagination.

Last edited:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, a great movie! I'd let you come with any day, you know that. It will even up the girl/boy ratio of Ipf members going into space

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Our heritage was "Space the final frontier"
Sad how lawyers and accountants have taken over.

Where are our dreamers of dreams........the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels.......

ps Can I take Norah Jones with me?

Most reactions

Latest posts