What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live Twitter Feed In Entertainment Weekly

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Google the thread title for details.

The CW is paying for these inserts in an issue of Entertainment Weekly, the printed magazine, not web site.

Some/many of you likely know about this, but think of the cool factor. You open your EW and there is a little insert displaying a live Twitter feed. It will not be in every issue, but take a look when you visit a store that sells magazines and you might find it. Am i the only person here that sees this is way cool?

If you find two issues, buy them both. Keep one and sell one on eBay.

I can see many interesting and some might say immoral applications. And perhaps a few decent ideas, too.

I am going on the record: I think it is uber cool.

I am reminded of the scenes in the Harry Potter films where the newspapers come to life.

Do you think we are starting to get those amazing things we were promised thirty-ninety yesrs ago? I'll forgive them for no flying cars if they perfect full color HD previews in the movie magazines, car magazines, Pen World or perhaps QST with live Shuttle feeds.

Most reactions

Latest posts