What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Woo hoo, iPad has shipped!!!!

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is still in Anchorage AK as well. I finally called Fed Ex and got a human. He did further checking and said it is stuck waiting for Customs release and I should not look for it before Monday. Probably waiting for the xxxx sniffing dogs to finish breakfast. LOL

Sigh....and I was hoping for them today. I have the wife's case due in today as well.....will have to hide that now....

OP
J

jkhonea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
If that was your shipping date, I would say to take heart, that it very well may not take that long.

You mentioned the Housing Expo. What do you do for a living?

I work for a local Social Housing company (we used to be part of the local government, but went private a few years ago). Only lowly admin though - which is fine with me, as Im quite possibly the least career-minded person I know lol

Gotcha. I was just curious when I saw housing expo since I'm an architect (albeit nearly starving one) in Atlanta, Georgia.

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would think after customs saw 3 million of these in 80 days all from the same supplier, they might get tired of looking at them......

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would think after customs saw 3 million of these in 80 days all from the same supplier, they might get tired of looking at them......

Or the ones doing the searches are pissed that they aren't getting one and are taking it out on the rest of us that are.

They prob snagged one 2.5 million iPads ago....

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wonder what this was ?

mypicture1.jpg

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They got 20 minutes:

Estimated delivery
helpIcon.gif

Jun 25, 2010 by 10:30 (CST)

OP
J

jkhonea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I see mine update to the 29th. Looks like customs is going to be the kicker here. Maybe since y'all have your batch held up, some of the next will make it through faster.

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see mine update to the 29th. Looks like customs is going to be the kicker here. Maybe since y'all have your batch held up, some of the next will make it through faster.

The 29th was the original estimated delivery date from Apple when I first ordered. So it looks to be back to that in reality.

OP
J

jkhonea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com

The 29th was the original estimated delivery date from Apple when I first ordered. So it looks to be back to that in reality.

I can line with Tuesday or Wednesday since my original estimated ship date was July 9th. If it comes in before the next weekend, I'll be perfectly content. Will give me the 4th of July weekend to fiddle with it.

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I can line with Tuesday or Wednesday since my original estimated ship date was July 9th. If it comes in before the next weekend, I'll be perfectly content. Will give me the 4th of July weekend to fiddle with it.

This is my last day of work before a 3 week vacation. I was hoping on wasting the last half of the day fiddling around with it.

Most reactions

Latest posts