What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long did APPLE.COM take from email shipping notification until iPad 2 RECEIVED?

thegreatgate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got an email notice on May 6th:

We are pleased to inform you that one or more of your items has shipped. Please see the details of the shipment below. If you ordered more than one item, they may ship separately.

I could have sworn it said either in the email or on the tracking that it would arrive Monday morning at 10:30am (tomorrow morning).

But now I don't see that anywhere and tracking says:

Last Location:
Departed - EPZ, China, Friday, 05/06/2011

Anyone remember if it really takes 3 days shipping from China (I ordered the 2-3 day shipping option)....

Friday the 6th = Day 1
Saturday the 7th = Day 2
Monday the 9th = Day 3

??

Romey74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
they sent my email on may 3rd said it would get there by may 6th, then on the 4th tracking said may 10th...may 6th came and i got it...so i got mine in technically 3 days

iMadHatter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mine departed EPZ China on the 5th and today for some reason says its in korea.... i do not understand apples shipping.

Most reactions

Latest posts