What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soon to be new to the iPad

jkhonea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Thanks to one very cool wife, was told to order my Father's Day present today. Net result, one iPad 64gb+wifi on order. Scoured the Atlanta market and needless to say, can't find ANY in stock. Only 16gb with 3G, more than a little different from what I'm looking for. Checked my status after placing the order and looks like it will ship July 6th. So much for the 7-10 days before delivery on the site. Oh well. Good things come to those who wait, I guess. Man this is going to be a LONG few weeks.

Anyway, hoping to do my homework on it ahead of time in here and be up to speed when it arrives. I'm an architect by trade, will be putting my portfolio of plans and photos on it to take to clients instead of the usual binder, think this will be a little more impressive. Also an amateur novelist and want to have this as a back up means of working on my book faster whenever I get the urge.

Can't wait for it to come in.

John Honea

IPad-Fan-64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the site :)

The 64GB are hard to get hold of but I am in the UK. There are a lot of info about the iPad here and everyone is always willing to help.

Glad you managed to get hold of a iPad.

OP
J

jkhonea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Welcome to the site :)

The 64GB are hard to get hold of but I am in the UK. There are a lot of info about the iPad here and everyone is always willing to help.

Glad you managed to get hold of a iPad.

Don't quite have a hold of it yet, but at least I got my confirmation today. Card has been charged so looks like everything is good to go for a shipping by July 6th.

Most reactions

Latest posts