What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

With whats available on the market today...

rsava

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How does it get much better?

Starting with yesterday afternoon:
Knocked off work a little early, watched a movie on the iPad. :ipad-movie:

Last night I did some surfing on the Web, did a little work on some docs for work :ipad-keyboard: (knocked off early but worked a little later to make up for it) and checked my work email.

Played a game of Spades and some Boggle. :ipad-front:

Went to bed and with At Bat 2010 listened to my beloved Mets. Flipped off the iPad and went to sleep listening to the Mets on the iPod.

Woke up this morning and checked my work and personal email from bed (no need to fire up the laptop for that), checked the final score on the Mets - Dodgers game (Metsies win, 6 - 1, Woo-Hoo!) and caught up on all the scores.

After a while of putzing around, grabbed a cup-o-joe and my 'Pad and went out by the pool to have my morning coffee and read the morning news on Early Edition, USA Today, and ESPN ScoreCenter. Also checked AppAdvice for iPad news and of course opened Safari and surfed on iPadForums.net to see what was posted overnight.

Had to run into Orlando to check on some rental properties so I grabbed my iPad and jumped in the Jeep. Realized after a bit that I forgot toll money so I fired up MotionX and told it to avoid toll roads but get me there as fast as possible.:ipad-front:

Got to the houses I needed to, took some pics for my sister in CT then pulled out the camera kit and emailed her the pics right there. :ipad-peacock:

Took some back roads to get home, got a little lost :confused: (not much but boy, things sure have changed since I was down here last). Used MotionX to get back to where I knew. Came home, family out for the day, decided to catch a Netflix movie. :ipad-movie: Nice!

I know the iPad isn't perfect, but boy it sure is close. How did I live without this thing in the 70's, 80's, 90's and 00's? :D

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think that you are too dependent on the device and should seriously seek out professional counseling as your narrative gives me grave concerns regarding your mental health.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not only has he 656 posts he's armed and dangerous.........

This gadget has become a permanent fixture. I never leave home without it.

Really can't wait for the next version. They have it in testing now dammit:(

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really can't wait for the next version. They have it in testing now dammit:(
nopity.gif
Awwww... and now you want us to take pity on you! Stop being such a crybaby!!
cryin.gif
You could have waited, but nooooooooooooooo. You had to have one right now! You just had to be Mr.
coolgleamA.gif
Cool and be the first kid on the block to have one and now look what happens! You're just gonna drive yourself bananas
crazy.gif
until you get one! What a load of
icon_bs.gif

Go get a beer and everything will be okey dokey.
cheers2.gif

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
lol I love it and it can only get better :)
Obviously a failure in my toilet training as I never learn't delayed gratification ....

Thanks for the beer though .....good call.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well if you want to drink the urine of a feral goat, that's up to you! For me, this is what I drink (when I can afford it!)

glenlivet_25.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts