What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why?

GaryRea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With the cheapest software on the planet available for it, why does anyone need to steal it? Jeez, you DID pay for your iPad, right?

Sketchie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think one of the reasons why people steal is because they can't, or doesn't want to, buy even more for their iPad.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think one of the reasons why people steal is because they can't, or doesn't want to, buy even more for their iPad.

People steal because they have no moral compass. They will ultimately rot in @@@@

OP
G

GaryRea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Poverty, the prefered excuse of thieves for centuries. LOL

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Because they have a sense of entitlement, don't respect other people's work and can get away with it.

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
With the cheapest software on the planet available for it, why does anyone need to steal it? Jeez, you DID pay for your iPad, right?

I agree with your moral stance entirely, but I feel you misunderstand the hacking/JailBreaking section, it's not about getting something for free, which is after all Piracy!! it's about making our Apple products do what we need them to do, to open up there capabilities!!

Remember the discussion of piracy is not allowed on this site, We as a collective are not about that!!

Most reactions