What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Why iPF is the Best Apple Forum" Essay

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have spent a couple days writing this essay, which will both persuade people to join the forum, and convince registered users that they made the right choice :).
Please leave a comment down below and click the like button if you liked it. All feedback is appreciated. And now, without any further ado, I bring you the essay. I hope you enjoy reading it.

Technology has been developing very quickly. Apple's iPad tablet computer has taken the tech industry by storm, acting as a springboard for new developments in technology and giving Apple even more money and publicity than they already had. As an iPad user, you may need help configuring your device to perform tasks with maximum efficiency. Or perhaps you are an iPad expert and wish to empart some knowledge on others to help them along. You may not even own an iPad yet, and are trying to figure out which model to buy. Nevertheless, iPadForum (a.k.a. "iPF") will not leave you disappointed. The purpose of this essay is to persuade the reader that iPF is absolutely the best forum for Apple fans because of its modern interface, helpful members, and great reputation.

To begin with, iPF is the best Apple forum because of its interface. The forum was built using state-of-the-art computer software, resulting in a modern, easy-to-use website. Even though it's full of powerful features and options, iPF still runs at a zippy speed, as to make the entire experience as convenient as possible. Rivaling forums are harder to use because of their old, outdated interfaces and software, and slower speeds. The completely free-of-charge iPF app makes posting, uploading photos, and browsing the forum easy on your mobile device.

The next reason iPF is preferred over other Apple forums is its helpful members. The online community is full of amazing people who are only too willing to help you with any issues you may have or answer any questions you may ask. Because of the website's large population, you will be helped quickly and promptly; As there are members all around the globe, there's always somebody on. The moderators are also very kind and patrol the forum, removing profanity, spam, and inappropriate posts, all of which can easily be found on many other forums. This makes browsing the forum much more pleasant.

It is clear that iPF leaves other forums in the dust because of its reputation. iPadForums is the most popular and well-known forum mainly about the iPad, and is constantly gaining new members because of this. Many of our members have spread the word to friends and family, allowing more and more people to have access to this wealth of knowledge right at their fingertips. Also, iPF is on Twitter and Facebook, thus increasing publicity and population. Many other technology forums cannot surpass this popularity.

Some people argue that iPF is not the best forum for Apple fanatics. They say that the website is too single-purposed because of its dedication to the iPad. However, this point of view is simply misinformed. iPF has several different threads regarding photography, applications, and games which are not iPad specific or limited. The news feed isn't strictly about iPad, either. There is an off-topic section of the forum where music, movies, TV shows, weather, books, computers, and other devices can be discussed. Furthermore, our sister forums "iPhoneForums" and "AppleForums" offer somewhat similar experiences for iPhone and Macintosh discussion. Obviously, iPF is not single-purposed.

The preceding information clearly demonstrates that iPF is the best forum for Apple fans, especially those with iPads. A modern interface, helpful members, and good publicity justify this assertion. What are you waiting for? Register for a completely free account if you haven't already, and be prepared to be blown away by iPadForum!

-Goofy8275

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow. I love this essay. Well done Goofy. Totally agree with you. I've been with IPF for more than two years so I do know what you are talking about. After all, due to our chat!!!, the off-topic section was born. Hee Hee. Queen of chat me!! Isn't that so, Gab?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wonderful! I'd join right now if I weren't already a member! :)

Another bonus of iPF: where else do you find generally accepted Junkies and Addicts? ;-)

Last edited:

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time and effort to put this into perspective. The 4th paragraph regarding helpful members is so true. Nice one Goofy :)

InHisName

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some said you had excellent handwriting but here in type I can't see that. You do have excellent composition skills. Bravo! I'd want to join up too but, I already am a member.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Coming in late as usual to say....Well done! A nicely structured, well written and informative essay that I enjoyed very much. Thanks Goofy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well done.

Your essay was the first thing I read this morning. It was a great read to wake up to.

Well done, Goofy. I'm sure your essay will be enjoyed by many others. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts