What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A awesome act by all!

ipadfreak69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just wanted to take a quick minute to let every single individual here of the IPF forum know that this is an invaluable service that each and every one of you are offering. I say this because we have all found a way to contribute to helping one another in our own way. Has anyone stopped to really think about this gesture, and how BIG it really is?? These are not just words that we type on our fancy new Ipad gadget; the information here is shared amongst thousands of helpful people that care in their own little way, and want to give back to a society that really doesn't give us much. I'm sorry please forgive me but I am a woman and with that comes a lot of words, and a lot of emotions! "typical huh"? I thank each and every one of you sincerely, and I look forward to becoming better acquainted with all the geniuses that are a part of this forum. You guys are the cream of the IPF crop. Please remember this; there really are no right or wrong responses we're just little people with our own respective intelligence. WE MAKE EACH OTHER BETTER!
Thanks so much, Lavada !

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
I

ipadfreak69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipadfreak69 said:
I just wanted to take a quick minute to let every single individual here of the IPF forum know that this is an invaluable service that each and every one of you are offering. I say this because we have all found a way to contribute to helping one another in our own way. Has anyone stopped to really think about this gesture, and how BIG it really is?? These are not just words that we type on our fancy new Ipad gadget; the information here is shared amongst thousands of helpful people that care in their own little way, and want to give back to a society that really doesn't give us much. I'm sorry please forgive me but I am a woman and with that comes a lot of words, and a lot of emotions! "typical huh"? I thank each and every one of you sincerely, and I look forward to becoming better acquainted with all the geniuses that are a part of this forum. You guys are the cream of the IPF crop. Please remember this; there really are no right or wrong responses we're just little people with our own respective intelligence. WE MAKE EACH OTHER BETTER!
Thanks so much, Lavada !

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I bow to the creator and genius of this site!

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts