What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's planning to stand in line tomorrow at 8AM for the iPad Mini?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This mini is great for sitting on the couch surfing and typing. Typing is much easier and faster too. If this thing had a retina display it would end tablets from anyone else. Apple missed the boat there. Oh well, competition is a good thing.

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This mini is great for sitting on the couch surfing and typing. Typing is much easier and faster too. If this thing had a retina display it would end tablets from anyone else. Apple missed the boat there. Oh well, competition is a good thing.

I had some mighty will power tonight. I decided to drop by my local Apple store to check them out. I thought they were awesome. I really like the feel of it and how light it is. If it had a retina display it would have been a done deal but I held off for now, cough cough plus they were sold out :)

Devynquinn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
liveinla14 said:
Thinking of going to the Apple store before work, but concerned there will be long lines....or not? what is your thought?..

I ordered mine online. Got it this afternoon.

Josh1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have had an iPad 2 and now a iPad 3. Wanted to use a Mini for more portability. But when I used the Mini yesterday, and read on it for several hours, the fuzzy fonts drove me crazy. I could hardly wait to get back to my ipad 3 and the Retina display. The Mini looks great but I'll wait for it to have the Retina. I did not want to feel my technology was going backwards

Most reactions

Latest posts