What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will be the first to download iOS5?

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You do know that when it's available in California, it will also be available in other places..... Just cause California is near Apple HQ doesn't mean they will be first.....

Besides, Apple's big data center is in North Carolina...

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now we all know that the speed of light is 3x10^10 cm/s so, if you want to be pedantic, those in North Carolina will get it first...:D

Tim

K1W1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Australia will have it at around 3 am on 10/13. I'll be well and truly asleep I'll probably wait till the weekend and Apples servers stop melting.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You do know that when it's available in California, it will also be available in other places..... Just cause California is near Apple HQ doesn't mean they will be first.....

;) Never gave it a second thought who will get it when Cali does, but I am sure that the Pacific time is not only Cali.

But I am sure you know more than most, right?

Last edited:

Fxgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not too sure if now it is availabke in apple store, cannot wait to download tonite into my ipad2

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's all speculation. Apple has never announced a time but people are guessing 10am Pacific time - mid morning in CA and just after lunch at the data center in NC

Most reactions

Latest posts