What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is getting their 3 first?!

j joy j

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I usually don't like seeing the FedEx dude, he likes to flirt with me ... not my type but boy was I glad to see him walkin to my door just now, I was filled with excitement IT IS HERE!

dynasty82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pb3 said:
Hang in there crazzytee. It will turn up.

My TNT delivery turned up at 14:45 - finally. In an unmarked white transit.

Annoying really as I've spent all day waiting around twiddling my thumbs. I can finally take a well deserved afternoon nap - I'm not up to playing with the new toy yet.

Still I appreciate that the poor drivers are under considerable pressure with the huge pile of iPads to deliver. They are doing their best.

The driver in my case told me to "Enjoy it" :thumbs:

Silly thing is that the predicted queues have not materialized. Looks like quite a few of the major stores have them in stock. The joke is on us who pre-ordered! :D

Keep in mind that the only reason stores have any in stock is because of the massive amounts of preorders. I'm sure they all would have sold out in minutes if it wasn't for the large amount of them available for preorder.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
0820 CDT Entered FedEx office.
0825 CDT Exited with my new iPad
0835 CDT Arrived at work
0840 CDT Unboxed iPad and connected to my MBP after the first setup questions
0910 CDT Put out fires, and made some setup changes.
0930 CDT Everything transferred over, setup 4G
0935 CDT Back to work
1025 CDT Took a picture with camera, and began charging iPad
1110 CDT iPad at 100% charge. I want to go home and play.

ilaila

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine arrived... already a snag... trying to connect to my home Wifi and it seems to be locked up .... just the little circle twirling .. any ideas what's going on ?? My other iPad is connected so it's not a Wifi issue ....

EDIT: After about 5 minutes, it finally connected. Yay!

Last edited:

johnml

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got off the phone at the apple store and they told they have plenty. I was late preordering mine, was supposed to come next Friday but received my tracking # and it will be here Monday.

stuckwituforever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered first day....and was supposed to have it today. It looks like it was help too long in Louisville, KY because it just got to the local UPS hub, and they called to re-schedule shipment for Monday, or tell me I was able to pick it up there. Trying to get a hold of my husband because I a home with my 4 kids, and dont really feel like driving the hour there alone with them.

Most reactions