What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is getting their 3 first?!

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Getting a big kick out of this thread.

Sent from my iPad2 32 3G Black :)

OP
exile

exile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is STILL sitting in Nashville! Shouldn't it be heading my way so it will be available for delivery Friday?!? This is sheer TORTURE!!!! UGH. What if some iPad bandits got together and broke into the warehouse where our iPads are sitting and stole them all????? This is making me crazy.

I'm in Illinois too :) (Chicago burbs)

Since it's coming NDA (next day air "overnight"), our 3's probably wont move until later tomorrow. I doubt they will truck it, if they did truck it, it would have had to leave by today. Which didn't happen since my tracking number was scanned in again earlier today (still at the Nashville hub). So I think they sorted everything out for tomorrow. Get it on the plan by tomorrow noon for the Chicago hub. Scan in, sort out... delivery en route for Friday morning! :D

That goes for everyone else since it is coming by NDA. All the packages should start moving by tomorrow to get to the destination hub by your place for sorting. Then out for delivery Friday morning.

iouone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Updated:*03/14/2012 9:46 P.M.*Eastern Time

In Transit: On Time
Business
Day(s) Left2

Change Delivery
Request Status Updates
Scheduled Delivery:
Friday,*03/16/2012,*By End of Day
Last Location:
Arrived - Louisville, KY, United States, Saturday,*03/10/2012

Additional Information
Product:WORLD EASEShipped/Billed On:03/09/2012Type:packageWeight:1.30 kgs

Shipment Progress
What's This?
Location Date Local Time Activity
Louisville, KY, United States 03/10/2012 12:14 A.M. Arrival Scan
Anchorage, AK, United States 03/09/2012 2:26 P.M. Departure Scan
03/09/2012 11:54 A.M. Arrival Scan
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 03/09/2012 8:08 P.M. Departure Scan
Shenzhen, China 03/09/2012 1:50 P.M. Departure Scan
03/09/2012 4:27 A.M. Origin Scan
China 03/09/2012 11:05 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
seneca18 said:
Mine is sitting in Ontario California. Better start driving now....:)

Mine is, too...

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

everythingapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in Illinois too :) (Chicago burbs)

Since it's coming NDA (next day air "overnight"), our 3's probably wont move until later tomorrow. I doubt they will truck it, if they did truck it, it would have had to leave by today. Which didn't happen since my tracking number was scanned in again earlier today (still at the Nashville hub). So I think they sorted everything out for tomorrow. Get it on the plan by tomorrow noon for the Chicago hub. Scan in, sort out... delivery en route for Friday morning! :D

That goes for everyone else since it is coming by NDA. All the packages should start moving by tomorrow to get to the destination hub by your place for sorting. Then out for delivery Friday morning.

I'm way more Southern than you... central IL here. I'm actually only 5 hours from Nashville so they may truck mine to me. My sort facility is 30 minutes south of me too. I'm just ready for them to be here!

Wildfire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm going to take enough sleeping pills so I won't wake up before Friday. Can't stand the suspense any longer. My shrink agrees with me and said too much suffering is dangerous for the person and those around him. Good night!

arbor53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine should be delivered in about 15 hours, I'm from Australia and we are a day ahead down here, (yay)

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Just got an update that my apple TV finally shipped and its got a scheduled delivery date for today by 3 PM. It also shows no future delivery request like the iPad has.

Tomorrow should be the day that my iPad finally leaves Nashville, TN and starts heady down to me in Florida. Its been stuck there for days now like many others.

Hopefully the time of delivery for my apple tv today will give me an idea of when to expect the iPad tomorrow.

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't know if I'll get mine first, but I'm very excited that I'm just one day away. *HAPPY DANCE!!!!*

noel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive finally got confirmation this morning that my ipad and apple tv will be delivered via Assigned Carrier SYNCREON PARCEL DELIVERY
Tomorrow morning

stuckwituforever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Woke up all excited to see that the package had moved....but no...as of now still in Louisville. I however feel like singing the song from Annie.......Tomorrow, tomorrow.......I'll love you tomorrow. Your only a day awayyyyyyyyyy

Most reactions