What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is getting their 3 first?!

celly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
norfolk_yid said:
ordered 8/3 7.00am, shipped on 10/3.

apple tracking page says UPS is the courier but the UPS tracking page doesn't recognise my tracking number. is this normal?

Not unusual at all. Check back later tonight and you should see an updated status with UPS. I'm in the same boat. Been there, done that many times.

norfolk_yid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not unusual at all. Check back later tonight and you should see an updated status with UPS. I'm in the same boat. Been there, done that many times.

ah thanks!

just thought it was a bit strange. my mate's is being shipped by syncreon and it's already being tracked in UK.

BeOurGuestMike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all..

I ordered my Black 32 GB AT&T 4G LTE on March 7 around 5:00 PM, and my order is still in the Processing Status. It seems everyone else is Shipping or Shipped.. Should I be worried?

Please let me know!

Thanks!

Mike

bzbmum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all..

I ordered my Black 32 GB AT&T 4G LTE on March 7 around 5:00 PM, and my order is still in the Processing Status. It seems everyone else is Shipping or Shipped.. Should I be worried?

Please let me know!

Thanks!

Mike

You should call them and find out, I also ordered March 7 around 5 PM, processed March 8 and was shipped March 9th from China. It's now in the United States as of March 10th. It can take a long time to get to you if shipped from China so it should've already been shipped! It seems you ordered the more popular choice so perhaps that's why your order is taking longer to fulfill...I ordered the less popular 16gb wifi.

PommeDeSang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Complete process. Ordered iPad on the 7th after several tries. Status was processing for a couple of days, then shipped for a couple of days. Tracking number said what? who? Then straight to: Mar 12, 2012 10:49 AM Picked up NASHVILLE, TN. Shipment Dates Ship date Mar 12, 2012 Estimated delivery
helpIcon.gif
Mar 13, 2012 by 3:00 PM But at the bottom of the page in Shipment Travel History is says picked up in Nashville, TN and Future Delivery Requested. I need to know when it will be delivered so I can make some plans. Don't want to hang around the house all day for nothing. I got a delivery from Fed Ex one night at little after 9pm. Much prefer UPS. So I don't know when it will arrive. Money was taken out of my account so at least that part's correct.

Ghique

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine arrives at the local warehouse tomorrow which is literally 10 minutes down the road from me.... Sooooooo close.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Future delivery requested means that your iPad will not be delivered until the 16th.Apple is not allowing early delivery.

k7lvo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Got my email from Apple this morning saying mine was shipped. FedEx says it was picked up in Ontario at 6:30 this morning, it's shipping overnight to be held for future delivery on 3/16 by 3:00 p.m.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ticka1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It will be here before we know it... Tomorrow is already Tuesday. I'm getting excited - my very first Ipad the Ipad 3rd generation.

Slimseven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pollock said:
My latest update from FedEx says my iPad 3 is leaving Tennessee which is usually only 2 days from my home in Louisiana. Will FedEx hold it until Friday or will I get it sooner?

We will both get them on Friday via Nashville. The only way we might find FedEx at the doorbell sooner than Fri . Is if they disregard the deal they have with Apple. If your an hour or a day from Nashville even if you live in Nashville, you will be receiving the device on the 16th. I thought for sure I would get it sooner but from the looks of things they are warehoused in a holding pattern and waiting to be relayed to us on Friday.
There will be a few mistakes in the lot who will get it sooner but I would be a total error.

It's really amazing how well Apple handles and controls their business. When the asus prime was coming out I pre ordered from best buy and amazon.
Everyone on their forum was going crazy... It was kaos with its fingers crossed . amazon cancelled out early and even best buy wasn't sure about anything. As much as I wanted one to experience my first android catastrophe I was overwhelmed with a feeling of anxiety. Over the company. Asus ,shmasus , the darn things were so undersold that throwing dice seemed more sure. Luckily I backed out to avoid the wifi / gps malfunctions.
It was going to do away with the iPad. Lol! Shows you just how good you should feel dealing with Apple. The total opposite side of the coin.
They also copied the air book to the T.
It's just so funny to think of the engraving option being involved in the asus mayhem. Could ya imagine. Apple is truly the best at what they do.

Last edited:

FunkatronJive

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my email from Apple this morning saying mine was shipped. FedEx says it was picked up in Ontario at 6:30 this morning, it's shipping overnight to be held for future delivery on 3/16 by 3:00 p.m.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sent from Ontario where?

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
FunkatronJive said:
Sent from Ontario where?

Probably Ontario, California. Where mine was picked up at. I'm in Oregon...just one day north.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts