What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is getting their 3 first?!

stuckwituforever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I made my husband buy mine.....like he said, Happy wife.....happy life..

But has anyone else been seeing theirs sitting in the same spot for 3 days? Mine was shipped UPS, and I am able to track it, but it has been sitting in Louisville KY since Sunday about 11:30.

Wildfire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Should those dastardly villains dare to come to get my iPad, I'll be ready and so will my wife; and my Rottweiler loves fresh meat...
On the other hand, first I need to get it. Just checked FedEx again:
Picked up
NASHVILLE, TN

Ship date
Mar 12, 2012
Estimated delivery
Mar 16, 2012 by 3:00 PM

Destination

Service type
Standard Overnight - Adult Signature Required

Doesn't even show destination. It also says "Estimated delivery" This message hasn't changed for a couple of days.

Yes,for protection against those dastardly villains who might try to steal your iPad 3.

Wildfire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
They don't want you to get it before Friday! Mine has been stuck in Nashville since Sunday!

You picked the right husband:)

But has anyone else been seeing theirs sitting in the same spot for 3 days? Mine was shipped UPS, and I am able to track it, but it has been sitting in Louisville KY since Sunday about 11:30.

stuckwituforever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Scheduled Delivery:Friday, 03/16/2012, By End of DayLast Location:Arrived - Louisville, KY, United States, Sunday, 03/11/2012

Additional Information

Product:WORLD EASEShipped/Billed On:03/09/2012Type:packageWeight:1.30 kgs

Shipment Progress

Louisville, KY, United States03/11/201211:26 A.M.Arrival Scan
Anchorage, AK, United States03/10/201211:05 P.M.Departure Scan
03/10/20126:21 P.M.Arrival Scan
Chengdu, China03/10/20123:02 A.M.Departure Scan
Chengdu, China03/09/201212:00 P.M.Arrival Scan
EPZ, China03/09/201211:18 A.M.Departure Scan
EPZ, China03/08/201211:10 P.M.Origin Scan
China03/09/20128:57 P.M.Order Processed: Ready for UPS

BeOurGuestMike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, based on the above manifest, it looks like I won't be getting my iPad on Friday.. Mine is still sitting on "Preparing for Shipment", but it does show a delivery date of March 16..

I guess I shouldn't have my hopes up?

Gayle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wouldn't give up if your delivery date is March 16. Also, engraving did not seem to slow down the very early orders. Is it Friday yet? ;)

BeOurGuestMike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, Gayle..

I would just love to get mine on Friday too, but worried since I am sitting on "Preparing for Shipment" for so long! Like it isn't even moving this way!!

rbee

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Mine, too...Still sitting in Louisville...scheduled delivery is Friday, March 16...I live in South Texas...so I'm guessing it goes to Dallas, Houston, or San Antonio...then to Corpus Christi...and on to my house by Friday...we'll see

eddragon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine just arrived in Anchorage, Alaksa from China. Scheduled delivery date is Fri 3/16

TXCheng

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered the 64gb Verizon 4G/LTE. Already have the IPad Original with AT&T 3G. Figure Verizon might have better coverage.
Mine shows it is at FedEx. I have a suspcion that Apple made an arrangement with the shippers to hold orders and they will all actually ship out on Thursday for a Friday delivery. Don't think anyone will get any earlier than March 16th. Just a hunch.

AC

PommeDeSang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The delivery date was changed in the past two hours from today to Friday by 4:30 pm. Says it was in Nashville and is now in transit. Guess it's coming on to ATL. Was in Nashville for a couple of days. Sending off my iPad2 on Saturday to the person that bought it.

everythingapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered my white 64GB wifi + 4G LTE at noon on Thursday the 8th. I received shipping notification on Sunday morning the 11th at 7am. I was able to track it Monday morning around 9am. It has been and remains as "picked up" in Nashville, TN, and is set to deliver to me via FedEx by 3pm on Friday the 16th. I'm sooooo stoked!

jthessin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Diane B said:
Before 3 Friday the 16th. Mine is in Middleton, PA now but I'm sure it will go to NC Thursday night to be "out for delivery" Friday.

Mine is upgrade from a 1. Haven't been able to access IOS 5.1 for either Ipad.

I too have been worried about that..... I'm in Charlotte NC and my 64GB AT&T Black is still sitting in Middleton PA!!!!! I took a vacation day so I would not miss the FedEx guy but I don't think they are going to deliver to me on Friday :-( I did however receive my new black leather smart cover on Saturday and it was ordered at the same time as the iPad, Wed at 5:30pm.

stuckwituforever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine still sits in Louisville KY, Since Saturday. I live in Afton, NY ( outside Binghamton) and am starting to get worried it wont be here Friday! I ordered a smart cover at the same time, and also would have recieved it Saturday, but got it today because I was not home. + Reply to Thread

Most reactions