What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who has Backlight bleeding?

Do you have an issue with backlight bleeding on your iPad 2 and how severe is it?

• Yes, very noticeable. Time for an exchange.

Votes: 29 21.3%
  • A little but nothing major. It's a keeper.

Votes: 53 39.0%
  • No signs of any at all.

Votes: 54 39.7%

• Total voters

Rambler358

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys i want to ask you something, will apple be replace ipad problems with the ipad refurbish?
I have screen bleeding on my ipad2 that's pretty awful, want to sent it back but afraid of get ipad refurbish, i want brand new ipad not refurbish!
Your best bet is to go to an Apple store near you for a replacement. If you handle the issue by mail, you may end up having the same problem. When mine got replaced, I had them verify it didn't have the same issue.

fredyjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
got my 2nd ipad yesterday.. Much better than my 1st ipad and not refurbish, i was very happy.
Thx guys

maykover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think my iPad2 has bleeding... That's when it's a dark screen and on the sides, there's a light glow on the edge?

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Seanlookalike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I noticed light bleed on my iPad approximately 3 months ago, I think it was always there but I had never used it in a dark room. I decided to complain as it was becoming noticeable mainly because I knew it was there - got it replaced no problem

Most reactions

Latest posts