What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Drinks Coffee & Why

alicepattinson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I drink coffee a loooot of times a day. Sorry, but I think I drink more than 6 BIG cups a day? hihihi. OMG!!!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol......my motor's running just fine! ;)

Although it makes me wonder what that would be like to get that kick! Maybe the same as having a Coke??...although can't say I notice anything there either.

We've had one for gees, well over a year now.....hubby's the coffee drinker but only in the mornings really and he only took it up in his 30’s

He's had every flavour now....I've tried most of them hoping to find one I like and no, I can live without them. ;)

The nicest I've found is the chicory essence, but then that's what my mum drank when I was a kid, so it's probably more the memory for me!

And no, don't drink tea either in case you're wondering. ;)

LOL...I think as a college student I learned to drink coffee just to stay awake to study. I remember adding so much milk and sugar to it just to give it an acceptable flavor back than. Now, however, I usually take my coffee black. Just 1-2 cups...that's all I need a day. Sometimes in the evening I'll have a cup of tea after dinner...especially during the Fall and winter.

With it being so hot there, hot drinks wouldn't seem to appeal to me either. Now they do have iced teas and iced coffees that might interest you! ;)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL...I think as a college student I learned to drink coffee just to stay awake to study. I remember adding so much milk and sugar to it just to give it an acceptable flavor back than. Now, however, I usually take my coffee black. Just 1-2 cups...that's all I need a day. Sometimes in the evening I'll have a cup of tea after dinner...especially during the Fall and winter. With it being so hot there, hot drinks wouldn't seem to appeal to me either. Now they do have iced teas and iced coffees that might interest you! ;)

Lol......Being hot here.....most still will drink a hot cup of tea, the older generation anyway. I had to make a pot of tea every night for my parents with dinner....regardless of how hot it was.

The only tea I'm likely to drink is green tea, it's really the only one I find half decent... ;)

Elux72

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In the morning, I drink coffee to jolt me awake. I drink decaf throughout the rest of the day, because I'd rather enjoy the taste of coffee than anything else.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
With so many varieties of flavoured coffee out there, it's sometimes hard to find the coffee flavoured coffee.;)

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
With so many varieties of flavoured coffee out there, it's sometimes hard to find the coffee flavoured coffee.;)

Yeah I'm not a flavour guy. Black only .

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Absolutely agree lol. The best flavour of coffee is coffee and to get that is to drink it only black! And no sugar either to spoil the coffee taste;)
Andrew

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Now Molly...do you add cream or sugar to your coffee? Or, just take it black? On serious wake up days, I have to have just a strong black coffee to wake me up! The cream and sugar added to it just doesn't do it for me!! ;)

Just with cream. Sorry for the delayed response. Apparently I haven't had enough coffee. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions