What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whitney Houston is Dead at 48!!!! ;'(

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A pity. Addiction is a terrible thing. If there's an afterlife, I hope she's more at peace.

It's easy to make judgments without knowing circumstances, and I have no clue what her life was like, so I'll refrain. I just feel sorry for anyone -- addict, family or friends -- who faces such struggles.

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
Funeral today in Newark, NJ http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/17/nyregion/in-east-orange-before-whitney-houston-was-a-star.html?_r=2&pagewanted=all%3Fsrc%3Dtp&smid=fb-share

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update From NYC using iPF

Lol! Sad for who every loved her. Not sad for those who didn't love her. At all. Well poeple have to die either now or tomorrow we are all going to die. Think about it the best of poeple all died. We are going to die. For all those who deny death are so loosers. They truly are. Poeple die every day so what? U should truly see what I see. This world is only a bit of time. So what? She is dead now we (all) have to admit it . My brother died at 17 I have now admitted. 5 months later. No matter HOW MUCH WE(I) LOVED HIM he was to die. He was my brother! She is dead and she is dead! If u are family of her oh SHAME!!!;). I have NO sympathy for DRUG ADDICTS! It's her own falt. She is a bit of ****! So what? Is she your sister? Or is she your mother or your daughter? Or what?

LOL people u cry for that!
Haha I can't stop laughing !
U cry! Lol!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol! Sad for who every loved her. Not sad for those who didn't love her. At all. Well poeple have to die either now or tomorrow we are all going to die. Think about it the best of poeple all died. We are going to die. For all those who deny death are so loosers. They truly are. Poeple die every day so what? U should truly see what I see. This world is only a bit of time. So what? She is dead now we (all) have to admit it . My brother died at 17 I have now admitted. 5 months later. No matter HOW MUCH WE(I) LOVED HIM he was to die. He was my brother! She is dead and she is dead! If u are family of her oh SHAME!!!;). I have NO sympathy for DRUG ADDICTS! It's her own falt. She is a bit of ****! So what? Is she your sister? Or is she your mother or your daughter? Or what?

U cry! Lol!

What you're saying is, if we don't know you, why should we care about your life or your mourning. I find that ironic and sad, considering that you've repeatedly written about your own loss on this thread and others.

I never loved Whitney Houston (I don't even like her music), but I find it sad that someone could have so much and still lack whatever was needed to save herself.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

U cry! Lol!

Sanada-

We are so sorry to hear about your brother's death and the grief you and your family has gone through. For most of us here, we have also experienced a loss of a loved one and understand the emotions attached.

Please be respectful with your comments being made here. Your comments can be interpreted in a not so favorable way for other members.

Regardless of somebody's character or how they passed, is irrelevant. There should be no judgement on anybody. The person who passed either has parents, siblings or friends that are experiencing this great sadness and are affected by this loss. Let us be respectful of this topic and this thread.

Thank-

Skimonkey
IpadForum Staff

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
What you're saying is, if we don't know you, why should we care about your life or your mourning. I find that ironic and sad, considering that you've repeatedly written about your own loss on this thread and others.

I never loved Whitney Houston (I don't even like her music), but I find it sad that someone could have so much and still lack whatever was needed to save herself.

Well I'm sorry that wrote about my brothers death on this thread. And if I was rude or anything sorry it's just my weird personality . I really am sorry.

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Sanada-

We are so sorry to hear about your brother's death and the grief you and your family has gone through. For most of us here, we have also experienced a loss of a loved one and understand the emotions attached.

Please be respectful with your comments being made here. Your comments can be interpreted in a not so favorable way for other members.

Regardless of somebody's character or how they passed, is irrelevant. There should be no judgement on anybody. The person who passed either has parents, siblings or friends that are experiencing this great sadness and are affected by this loss. Let us be respectful of this topic and this thread.

Thank-

Skimonkey
IpadForum Staff

Sorry if I was rude its my weird polish personality(my hole family like this). And I will not bring up my brother even though that's all I think about. We r very strait about what ever we say. And I don't get offended of anything basically (just part of our personality). But if I was rude sorry and if I offended anybody I'm sorry too.

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
sanada said:

U cry! Lol!

??????

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Sanada-

Thank-

Skimonkey
IpadForum Staff

Thank you very much for your post, Ski!!! Greatly appreciated.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not sure flying Old Glory at half-mast or the endless coverage is warranted by Ms. Houston. Too bad she is gone, but it is her fault and due to the bad choices she made. I see Brown showed up, hung around and left early. Brown should also take credit for her death; he ruined her. She could sing and apparently, she could act, but she is far less important than the thousand others that died that day.

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:
Not sure flying Old Glory at half-mast or the endless coverage is warranted by Ms. Houston. Too bad she is gone, but it is her fault and due to the bad choices she made. I see Brown showed up, hung around and left early. Brown should also take credit for her death; he ruined her. She could sing and apparently, she could act, but she is far less important than the thousand others that died that day.

No comment....

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
joyclick said:
Her great voice will long live.

Absolutely!! ;)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
She was truly a superstar in my eyes, no matter what happened in her personal life, which by the way has nothing to do with us. Each to their own,I say. That decision was surely in the hands of her family and medical staff.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts