What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whitney Houston is Dead at 48!!!! ;'(

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So sad!!! Everyone is dropping off like flies... Can't post any links for you; however, I am sure if you just google or check twitter or Facebook, etc. you can find one!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update From NYC using iPF

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
"Crack is whack."

What a waste of an amazing God given talent.

She was a brilliant artist with no one around her who could help her in her personal life. Married to wife beater and drug addict Bobby Brown, and an addict herself, she threw away her life for the penultimate high in a hotel room.

So sad.

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah...

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So sad to hear this. I loved all her songs but I Will Always Love You is special to my husband and I. The bodyguard is a favourite film too. Beautiful voice and beautiful person. R.I.P.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, doesn't matter. Cry people if u know her .
Ok my brother died 4mounths ago and I still cry for him. But he is my brother I lived with him . And he died do young it's a shame.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tlbaker, I came across your post late last nite and was shocked and saddened by the news. I would not have known this unless I was surfing this all-encompassing forum!

Extremely sad and such a loss. I remember how sad it was to hear about Michael Jackson dying. I grew up to all their music-so a part of me feels that loss.

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Tlbaker, I came across your post late last nite and was shocked and saddened by the news. I would not have known this unless I was surfing this all-encompassing forum!

Extremely sad and such a loss. I remember how sad it was to hear about Michael Jackson dying. I grew up to all their music-so a part of me feels that loss.

I know I know!! It was just announced when posted.

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sanada--I am sorry to read about your loss. 4 months is not a long period of time so it is no wonder that you are still crying. Hang in there.

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mollysmom said:
Sanada--I am sorry to read about your loss. 4 months is not a long period of time so it is no wonder that you are still crying. Hang in there.

Yeah! Time flys . It feels like yester day he died and a week ago he was born . Miss him so much .
Rest in heaven bro!

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
sanada said:
Yeah! Time flys . It feels like yester day he died and a week ago he was born . Miss him so much .
Rest in heaven bro!

So sorry for your loss.

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
So sorry for your loss.

I miss him

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I bet you do. I lost my dad a year ago. The sting is not as bad. It will get better.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mollysmom said:
I bet you do. I lost my dad a year ago. The sting is not as bad. It will get better.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

God! Would just kill my self if my father was to die !
Ok maybe I'm going over board !lol!
Then again…

Most reactions

Latest posts