What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

While you are waiting???

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
So while you are waiting for your Ipad what did you do to occupy your mind?

I have tried to upgrade my telephone and back up my contacts. I have destroyed 2 Intercept phones and 1 Pantech Ease that wouldn't work with either the AT&T Phonebook or with Outlook. So today I became a member of the Iphone contingent. Yes I bought an Iphone. So if the Iphone is half the fun of the Ipad I can't wait......this is just going to make waiting for delivery on the 25th next to impossible.

And first time out my Iphone sync'ed to my Google account and backed up. I'm amazed.

Amy0x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Oh.

While i was waiting i joined here! Tried to read up about ipads, Downloaded films etc for my ipad. It was almost like i was bringing home baby, preparing haha :) x

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
While I was waiting on my ipads to be shipped from apple, I looked for ipad 2s in various stores, joined this form, researched apps, and stalked my account at apple.com for any changes. I ended up getting 2 ipad 2s from target a month before my ipads were set to arrive. Since then, I've fallen love with the ipad, so much so that my boyfriend has instituted a "no ipads in the bedroom" rule. I still sneak it in sometimes though ;)

ipf-user965

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haha, I haven't got mine yet, can't get it til July 14th which is when I will have the spare cash for it.

To occupy me I am reading these forums and trying to just not think about it too much. I have even put a countdown widget on my homescreen on my mobile (Android). lol.

I'm a 47 year old woman behaving like a 15 year old or a child on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa. lmao.

I've not been this excited in a few years now so it's quite good. I just hate the wait though. I also hope and pray that when the 14th comes, I will be able to go to the Apple store and just buy it rather than have to order and wait a couple of weeks.

Am going to ring the Apple store to find out what stock is like and if they can ensure there is one there for me on the 14th July though they may well not do that without a payment up front.

Roll on 14th July. lol.

Alison

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hazi1964 said:
Haha, I haven't got mine yet, can't get it til July 14th which is when I will have the spare cash for it.

To occupy me I am reading these forums and trying to just not think about it too much. I have even put a countdown widget on my homescreen on my mobile (Android). lol.

I'm a 47 year old woman behaving like a 15 year old or a child on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa. lmao.

I've not been this excited in a few years now so it's quite good. I just hate the wait though. I also hope and pray that when the 14th comes, I will be able to go to the Apple store and just buy it rather than have to order and wait a couple of weeks.

Am going to ring the Apple store to find out what stock is like and if they can ensure there is one there for me on the 14th July though they may well not do that without a payment up front.

Roll on 14th July. lol.

Alison

1964 is a damn fine year!

I am fairly certain that you can't pre-order iPads from Apple stores which is a shame for you but hopefully they'll be in stock on the 14th.

The Archangel

ipf-user965

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I rang the online shop and can order it 3 weeks before I need it so will be ordering toward the end of this month.
Alison

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts