What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my review 5 *****'S

kvmkvm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been with her for 5 hours ; we started slowly; nothing was rushed; music; literature; ambiance; a very relaxed first date; Now I want to go steady.

Ipad is everything I was hoping for and a bit more; at 55 my eyesight really strains to use iphone as my mobile email & web appliance ( I am on the road doing field inspections; 3-4 hours a day . Many assignments arrive via email when I am in the field.

Primary use is that of a productivity tool; email to accept more orders and streamline delivery.
Web site delivery of my finished reports; from the field via wifi; Ipad !

Primary use as a "Fun Toy"; web surfing while watching TV; driving ; waiting in line anywhere. Watching video when away from TV ; music; Sirius radio ; multimedia comes alive. Also I love the Ibook app; I love murder mysteries; and have purchased my first &used the sample download to save my next 5-10 !.

I will be buying a suction cup mount for my vehicle and a charger for my vehicle; I think my iphone usage will be 99% telephone as Ipad becomes ; email & web surfing appliance.

No complaints; so far so good !

Last edited:

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I like websites on this screen better than my computer.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will be buying a suction cup mount for my vehicle and a charger for my vehicle; I think my iphone usage will be 99% telephone as Ipad becomes ; email & web surfing appliance.

No complaints; so far so good !

We have something better

iPad%20Sleek%20car%20support-3.jpg

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome review kvm, congrats on the purchase!

hamletpri

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nice mate, i'm happy for you, and as soon as the ipad comes out in australia, well, i'll be camping out. Those critics know sh*t, we should be asking people like you for reviews, the "civilians"

Cnega

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love this thing and I'm not even a fan of apple. I think I'm getting addicted to buying all these apps.

Most reactions

Latest posts