What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which version(s) of iOS are you currently running?

Which version(s) of iOS are you using?

• Total voters

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With the release of iOS 7 it's time for a new poll and this time with some new options to include those of you who are jailbroken. We will also allow you to make more than one choice as some of you now have multiple iPads.

Feel free to add comments but please remember, if you have complaints or questions about iOS then we have other threads for that, they shouldn't be posted here!

Have fun and lets see what is running on those iPads of yours.......and don't forget to vote!

The Archangel

Ticojpunk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IPad mini running iOS 6.1.3. Didn't like 7 so I rolled back.

The wife's iPod touch 4 is running iOS 6.0. She couldn't care less about updates and would still be on 5.x if I hadn't updated her a while back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

L

Lunar

Have iOS 6.1.3 on my iPad3, I did upgrade to V.7 within hours of it's release here in the UK, and played with it for almost 2 days, but decided to revert back to v.6.1.3 just before Apple closed that option.
I think unless Apple decide to change the colour scheme to something more sensible, as white text on a white background is certainly not very good, and resolve a few lag issue's and other problems then I'm happy to stay on 6.1.3.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iOS 7 on all my devices except my iPod touch 4th generation, which is on iOS 6.1.3.

ljmart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad2 ios 6.1.3

don't have any real need to update. really love the dimensional look of ios6, and the option for diff pics on lock and home screens! the typing lag im reading about is scaring me off a bit. will most likely stay with 6 until i decide to upgrade to the new ipad5 and ios7 is then forced on me!

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ipad2 ios 6.1.3 don't have any real need to update. really love the dimensional look of ios6, and the option for diff pics on lock and home screens! the typing lag im reading about is scaring me off a bit. will most likely stay with 6 until i decide to upgrade to the new ipad5 and ios7 is then forced on me!
You can choose different pics for home and lock screens in ios7. I choose the picture from my photos, choose use as wallpaper, and choose to set one or both. The wallpaper choice is offered from that little box in the lower left corner.

Most reactions

Latest posts