What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

which size is better ipad

patricia2626

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i want one only because the midi ports in instruments dont use android or computers for the apps that let you use for practice or sound effects as allot of company support them more.

i want use my piano and maybe guitar on it and i want to know how good is the size the small one to the biggest because i dont like paying 700 to 800 with that price is almost a computer mac or custom build or upgrades for my computer so i read music sheet as there long and write music and it gonna be in the middle of the stand and am not sure will it be easy to read and look with clarity?

which size is good like big the small only because it 400 but looks to small and what the benefits of modern ipad and any befits for the big ones?

this app i may use piano notes
i gona get a Yamaha keyboard piano it 88 keys
71eNEVFf+-L._SL1500_.jpg

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules Forum rules - everybody please read!! No External Links

Last edited:

Thomas1977

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have found that in general terms that the bigger the iPad the more expensive it will be. As for music stuff I don't really know much on that front.

JezzerP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.design-79.co.uk
I really think you will have to go and compare the three different sizes side-by-side. Only you can really determine which size will be best suited for your needs.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
An example of a larger iPad Pro being more useful would be an artist who uses the Apple Pencil to create highly detailed artworks on the iPad.

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have an older Ipad Air 9.7 and a first gen 12.9--I would think with a keyboard (piano, etc) that the larger would be easier to use but you can certainly use the 9.7 for the same purpose if I understand you. To me, how you use an Ipad determines which is the better for you (and price of course).

Most reactions