What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple iPhone 14 question

BobLK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was recording tracks with a guitar and another track for piano for an original song. Then after adding a bass guitar track, I downloaded the song as an MP3 file.
The song sounded great with the guitar, piano, bass guitar and vocals upon playback of the mp3 on my Microsoft media player.
However when I used my Gmail and attached the same mp3 file to an email I sent to my wife’s iPhone 14 the song played without the bass guitar track?
It plays fine with all instruments present on my multi-track recording software and on the mp3 I exported to my computer music file. But is missing the bass track upon plsying back the mp3 file sent to my phone. I have not been able to figure this one out? Any ideas?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Is it possible you are simply not hearing the bass due to the tiny speakers on the iPhone, or that you have some equalizer setting in the iPhone that does not pass bass well/

A file is a file. It is not going to change based on what device it's on. Only the playback characteristics of the device, or options in the app playing it back should make a difference.

Unless there is some difference in the way you are exporting the files. Then I'd eliminate that as a possibility first.

Most reactions

Latest posts