What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which iPad model you have?

which iPad model you own?

• 16GB WiFi

Votes: 236 22.7%
  • 32GB WiFi

Votes: 186 17.9%
  • 64GB WiFi

Votes: 153 14.7%
  • 16GB WiFi + 3G

Votes: 68 6.6%
  • 32GB WiFi + 3G

Votes: 146 14.1%
  • 64GB WiFi + 3G

Votes: 263 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JDFlood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have 3 so far, can't wait until 4G, want a 17" one

1 64GB WiFi
1 64GB 3G
1 iPad2 64GB 3G

Each ordered the first day available to order. Greatest device since the PC. Use constantly, everywhere. Wife uses one of the three 6 to 8 hours a day.

Loved the comment of the guy who did not buy one, couldn't think of what to do with it. Seems to me, for all practical purposes, it is like having all human knowledge at your figertips. How can you put it down? I can't JD

topdanuk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the 64GB WIFI edition as I figured that I could tether the 3G through my iPhone...

Jarhead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
16gig WI-FI iPad 2 Black

•I didn't figure I need 3G because I can't take it to work and if I ever really needed to I could turn on the hotspot function on my 32gig iPhone 4.

•I didn't figure I needed more than 16gigs because like I said I have a 32gig iPhone 4. I can stream all 55gigs of music from my home PC via Audiogalaxy it works great!

Last edited:

akintomide

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am still using my iPad Classic. BTW, I bought a scrabble apps for my ipod touch. I bought similar apps 2 years ago and didn't see the icon on my screen. Having mastered the use of scrabble on my iPad, it was easy to look for the icon this time around. My wife is using it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Joezilla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife has an original iPad. I got so tired of going from store to store and calling seemingly endlessly to see if the local Targets and Walmarts had any in stock. I finally broke down last night and ordered a 32 gig WIFI black from Apple. Supposed to ship May 19th and delivered by May 25th. I'm stoked!!

Joezilla:D

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad 1 and 2. Both are 64GB 3G.

I got my husband, who didn't crave an iPad, a wi-fi iPad 1 with 32 GB when Verizon had them on clearance for $200 off. I figured he'd enjoy using it while cooking, and he loves it.

Bigsmile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3G-wifi 64 Gb, first time users and it feels great.
Need to find the right app for execel and word.
Narrowed it down to 3options, but choosing is difficult.

mojOH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad 2. 64gig Wi-Fi Black. First time Ipad owner, loving every second!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts