What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which iPad model you have?

which iPad model you own?

• 16GB WiFi

Votes: 236 22.7%
  • 32GB WiFi

Votes: 186 17.9%
  • 64GB WiFi

Votes: 153 14.7%
  • 16GB WiFi + 3G

Votes: 68 6.6%
  • 32GB WiFi + 3G

Votes: 146 14.1%
  • 64GB WiFi + 3G

Votes: 263 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ipad2iscool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the 64GB Ipad 2 with Wifi! It’s a very powerful and fun gadget indeed! It’s thinner, lighter, and faster with its dual core A5 chip compared to the original Ipad and has much better graphics too. If you love Apple gadgets then the Ipad 2 is definitely for you, you will be amazed by its great features as its makes surfing the internet, checking emails and watch movies like something from the future!

Last edited:
Reaction score
iPad 2 white in color. 64gb 3G with wifi. Also pink cover. I love this new 'toy', which was a gift from my husband. I am new to apple products but loving every minute.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 white in color. 64gb 3G with wifi. Also pink cover. I love this new 'toy', which was a gift from my husband. I am new to apple products but loving every minute.

Wow - he sounds a really nice guy. I wish my wife had bought me mine....I had to pay for it myself...:(

Tim

akintomide

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
I love to the feel of the first gen. When it is hold by two hands, it feels like the real deal, in contrast the iPad 2 feels like a toy.-

I am getting more reasons for not missing iPad 2.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

akintomide

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad2iscool said:
I have the 64GB Ipad 2 with Wifi! It’s a very powerful and fun gadget indeed! It’s thinner, lighter, and faster with its dual core A5 chip compared to the original Ipad and has much better graphics too. If you love Apple gadgets then the Ipad 2 is definitely for you, you will be amazed by its great features as its makes surfing the internet, checking emails and watch movies like something from the future!

This is great. But did you use iPad 1st Gen?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts