What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which iPad model you have?

which iPad model you own?

• 16GB WiFi

Votes: 236 22.7%
  • 32GB WiFi

Votes: 186 17.9%
  • 64GB WiFi

Votes: 153 14.7%
  • 16GB WiFi + 3G

Votes: 68 6.6%
  • 32GB WiFi + 3G

Votes: 146 14.1%
  • 64GB WiFi + 3G

Votes: 263 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

akintomide

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JJK said:
Ha Langtang I know the feeling. Having +500 Gb on Music even my 64Gb Ipad 2 is too small. I do however feel that the more space you have the more "useless" stuff you keep. Is like when we moved from Europe to Thailand. I told my wife:" everything that does not fit in the 40" container stays behind!" Believe me, that helped.

Yes, you are right. I bet my 64 consists of 20% useful apps and 80% junk. With iPad 2 I dont need more than 16.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

iPad_Lover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad1, 32GB Wifi only! :)
Perfect for my needs...although my dream iPad would be the iPad2, 64GB Wifi+3G. (NEVER gonna happen though)

Trainwire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Black 64Gig WiFi only iPad 2, perfect for me being a Motor Coach Driver out on the road a lot. Not having to fire up my laptop all the time. I also have an iPhone 4 that I plan to use to tether my iPad 2 off, for Internet access.

dellinqwartz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am also having withdrawals, that little device really was my main computer, I only used my desktop when necessary. I have the 64GB Wi-Fi + 3G iPad 2 in black, I had acerb admonish humans not to get the 16GB model, at least a 32GB would definitely be essential, and I am only using my iPad for occasional stuff, yet almost 25GB of storage has been gone.

Chalicemedia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.chalicemedia.com
Batpad said:
Why don't you try using Dropbox or any other on line storage service like Apple's MobileMe. This will allow you to store content online, giving you access to whatever you need when you need it. There are apps like file browser, goodreader, that facilitate access to your content. I have a 32Gb iPad1 and keep quite a few documents, films and music, mail account etc and probably used about 16Gb

Sent from my iPad using iPF - The only stupid question is the one you don't ask

I am using both Dropbox and Evernote. Downloading several GB of video for a presentation over 3G is cost prohibitive, so I delete and reload content before travelling. Even where the hotels provide WiFi, downloading can take a long time. I often travel with a 320 GB netbook as a master library so I can reload through iTunes/USB. It doesn't need to be so complex when a simple SDHC slot would do the trick.

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
I love to the feel of the first gen. When it is hold by two hands, it feels like the real deal, in contrast the iPad 2 feels like a toy.-

That is because it is. If I wanted to have the real deal feelinging I would take my 18" laptop on the sofa. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions