What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which iPad accessories do you own?

Which iPad accessories do you own? (Multiple answers allowed.)

• Screen protector

Votes: 162 44.9%
  • Protective skin / Decal

Votes: 48 13.3%
  • Sleeve / Pocket

Votes: 75 20.8%
  • Protective case without screen cover

Votes: 128 35.5%
  • Protective case with cover

Votes: 170 47.1%
  • Carrying bag (i.e. bought specially for iPad)

Votes: 90 24.9%
  • Dock / Adapter (e.g. camera kit)

Votes: 132 36.6%
  • Display stand / Mount

Votes: 88 24.4%
  • Keyboard (including keyboard dock)

Votes: 100 27.7%
  • Extra charger / Car charger

Votes: 123 34.1%

• Total voters

samoan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since I'm getting the Ipad 2 on March 11th I'm getting the smart case with it but I already have a hello Kitty carrying case for it that I got from Amazon earlier this week!

samoan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Grandad said:
I bought a plastic plate display stand from local cheap store for 0.69p ( $1.08 ) it works fine for charging, synching and for browsing.

Oh wow that's a great idea for charging. Beats buying a dock, thanks for the idea:)

Muskoka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
8nobody8 said:
Two cases, including the apple one, which is my favorite, camera kit, VGA kit, serial cable kit (the one to project presentations onto a monitor or through a projector), neoprene sleeve, screen protector, and my most favorite thing of all : a bean bag stand thing so you can sit comfortably in bed or the couch, got it off of eBay and it's the perfect spec for the iPad. I think that's it. I'm hopelessly addicted to accessories.

I can't find the bean bag stand on eBay !!
Can you help me ?

Muskoka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CupcakeKiller702 said:
I can't believe how insane it was to apply a screen protector film and get the bubbles completely out. There's also dust trapped under it, and I thoroughly cleaned it first. Must have been static. I then bought a purple folding kickstand case. I also have the camera connector kit to use with my Nikon 14mp camera, It uploads nicely!

Best buy will put the screen protector on for you. They charge for it,,but well worth it

8nobody8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Muskoka said:
I can't find the bean bag stand on eBay !!
Can you help me ?

Here's the seller ID. Seller User ID: steverd66
This was the actual item. Item title: ** Purple iPad Comfypad Stand No more aching wrist! **
Web Address: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280554995063

But I can't find the seller or anything like it on eBay. I'll keep hunting around though. It does kind of look like those book reading bean bags you can buy in the bookshops. You could easily use one of those.

dmaul1114

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Smart Cover ordered and got a 10.2" netbook neoprene sleeve to keep it in when throwing it in my brief case etc.

May eventually get a keyboard, but kind of doubt it as I'll probably just stick with my laptop for any real typing.

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A little black case with two extra compartments and I ordered the smart cover in pink.

Veronica808

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad accessories I own

Case with stand capabilities by InCase.
Apple Keyboard w/dock
HDMI cable/USB cable to view iPad and iPhone on big TV screen
Shoulder bag that will fit iPad and other stuff (small, padded) bought in surf shop DejaVu
earbuds with microphone (not Apple's)

:ipad-front::D

shuiping56

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sold my Apple dock and keyboard as I had to keep taking the case off to use it too

Jasonc84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got the iPad 1 on Friday only accessory I have so far is a knomo leather case with screen cover. Was pricey but so happy with it looks fantastic and holds the iPad in 2 very useful positions. Someday I'm sure I will br looking into docks and other accessories.

Most reactions

Latest posts