What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which case would you get?

Drarrinz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Honestly,
They seem very simular to me. I need a case w/ a keyboard and I was going to get the Clamcase, but it's to expensive. So I'm getting this for the time being:

Case #1

the Boxwave Buddy Case

Case #2

the MiniSuit Keyboard Case

Case #1 was the first case I saw that had that type of build.

& Case #2 is the most popular on amazon. So I'm asking for your input. Which is better?

PS: If anyone has found a case simular to the Clamcase for a reasonable price, please post a link. (TRUSTED SITES ONLY (LIKE AMAZON, A WELL USED SITE) NO EBAY.

Thanks ;3

mikespe

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you're set on getting a case with a keyboard or not but another option is to just get a nice leather folio case & a separate bluetooth keyboard. I don't know how often you'll use the keyboard but I know for me I only use it for long typing projects...so to carry the keyboard around all the time for me is overkill.

OP
D

Drarrinz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't want a leather folio case. It's not appealing to me. I plan to use it in my lap also.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I still stand by my CaseCrown bold. It's held up very well through a lot of use and has all the standing options I wanted. It's very reasonably priced too. Amazon has them, they are worth a look. It's not real leather but still looks classy enough. It's got the sleep magnet too and it works great.

NO keyboard though.

Quizzer2093

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
diigtal-nexxus.ca
Still in the process of looking a cases, but currently use the following. Got it from my parents, I needed a CSS and by had this as an extra case

Attachments

• image-2439184438.png
    image-2439184438.png
    513.9 KB · Views: 256
  • image-645398591.png
    image-645398591.png
    486.9 KB · Views: 271

Most reactions