What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Journeyer Portfolio Case

MNateo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone bought one of these? They look pretty nice and have a reasonable price. I noticed that there may be a little interference with the lock button, but, if I were to retrofit some magnets into the case it doesn't seem like it would be a problem. Also, does it have a hole for the rear facing camera?

My Ipad2 hasn't even gotten here yet, but I'm excited :D
:ipad-keyboard:

Here is a link to the amazon sale:
Amazon.com: BoxWave Journeyer Portfolio iPad Case: Electronics

Reaction score
That Portfolio case does look professional.

However, the version you have linked is for the iPad 1, so there is definitely no cut-out for the rear-facing camera and the straps may be fairly loose, due to the iPad 2 being thinner than the iPad 1.

The case is definitely one to show off, though. :)

A

angellike

MNateo said:
Has anyone bought one of these? They look pretty nice and have a reasonable price. I noticed that there may be a little interference with the lock button, but, if I were to retrofit some magnets into the case it doesn't seem like it would be a problem. Also, does it have a hole for the rear facing camera?

My Ipad2 hasn't even gotten here yet, but I'm excited :D
:ipad-keyboard:

Here is a link to the amazon sale:
Amazon.com: BoxWave Journeyer Portfolio iPad Case: Electronics

my favorite case is the Zagg with bluetooth keyboard Love Love it the shell also adds security to the ipad preventing scratching on the rear

Most reactions

Latest posts