What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keyboard

AmitS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I have an iPad4 with Retina Display. I want to have a keyboard so that I can type documents and use it for as many functions as possible. In short, I wanna replace my laptop with the iPad. For that to happen, I need a clam type case. I researched online and found that 2 cases are the most popular ones.

1) Clamcase Pro: Excellent reviews and very apple kind of feel. Serves my purpose perfectly. 2 issues. One is cost which is significantly higher than other options and the second being that the latest version is about a year old.

2) New Trent Airbender Pro: It has all the features and is priced lower( less than half) than clamcase. The negative point is that it doesnt look like an apple product( i know its not! but clamcase looks like one!).

My question is which one? or is there a better option?

I do not mind the price if one is better than the other.

Please help me!

Most reactions

Latest posts