What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where would I find more wallpapers like this?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know what to search for...a lot of times they have the really high res background with the landscape and some planet or moon photoshopped in but I'm not sure what "genre" it is to search for it:

Attachments

• Space and Planets_00071.jpg
    Space and Planets_00071.jpg
    360.7 KB · Views: 2,091

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I'll try it when his website comes back up. Thanks for the other suggestions. I've tried sci-fi/fantasy before but then I tend to get a ton of like Final Fantasy looking computer rendered "knights" and mages and whatnot.

alanok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can go a step further like I did and get a sticker for the back of your iPad with any image you want through sticviews. it cost me about ten bux and looks awesome

spoted

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know what to search for...a lot of times they have the really high res background with the landscape and some planet or moon photoshopped in but I'm not sure what "genre" it is to search for it:

I have found the perfect place for you my friend, check this out
Planets iPad Wallpapers

I hope you like :)

Most reactions

Latest posts