What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Landscape vs Portrait wallpaper

tbrown92030

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a little disappointed that screens aren't a little more customizable in general on the iPad, but I'm especially disappointed that you cannot set the image separately for portrait vs landscape rotation. I have some nice "icon map" backgrounds with layouts for both modes, but I can only pick one and thus when the display is rotated, the icons don't match the map.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
tbrown92030 said:
I'm a little disappointed that screens aren't a little more customizable in general on the iPad, but I'm especially disappointed that you cannot set the image separately for portrait vs landscape rotation. I have some nice "icon map" backgrounds with layouts for both modes, but I can only pick one and thus when the display is rotated, the icons don't match the map.

aye, would be nice to be able to set different wallpapers for landscape and portrait as well as currently the home and lock screen

nymosis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I assume that it's not possible, even with jailbreaking to set different wallpaper images for the portrait and landscape screens?

Most reactions