What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where did the posts go?... Posts missing from Official iPad2 Jailbreak Thread

Jenningsville

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi,
I was just doing a quick skim through posts looking for some info in the "Official iPad2 Jailbreak Thread" and I get the feeling that about half the posts have gone missing. What happened?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just had a quick look through the last ten pages of that thread and I can't find any evidence of missing posts.....that doesn't mean to say that they are definitely not missing though. Was their something more specific that you could point me to?

The Archangel

OP
J

Jenningsville

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sure, there were a few things I noticed...
(1) the first one was that I had a link from another thread into a post I'd made in the Official iPad Jailbreak Thread... this link took the reader directly to the post in the page that contained it... however when I tapped on it yesterday it took me right to the end of the thread.
(2) the last page in the thread used to be 109... I know this because I'd not been bothering reading the end of the thread 'til a fewnew posts had built up flicking it over to 110.
(3) but the primary evidence is that I have a big post in the thread which used to be post #1026, but now its #383.

Hope this helps.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have asked our expert hacking Mods to have a look to see if they can find any issues with that thread.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts