What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When will Best Buy get the ipad3?

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is it normal for BB to get their delivery on release day? How about Wallmart? I've called around and no one has em and they dont know when they will be in.

"Post are better with pictures ".

exile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wouldnt be surprised if best buy already have the 3. They just haven't put them out on display yet. But I'm guessing on Friday it'll be out?

wayneh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wonder if Apple Store, BB and others will open at midnight to start selling them.

OP
zipur

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So for those in the know - at 8am if I order an iPad online for in-store pickup does that work or will I be put on a waiting list?

"Post are better with pictures ".

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
emem12 said:
What is so great about the ipad3

Well, as with any iPad it's a great device. As for whether or not it's a viable upgrade for owners of other iPads has to be taken on a case by case basis. Some will upgrade and feel the need to, some will not. I'm sticking with my iPad 2, but that's just me.

Most reactions

Latest posts