What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When is the party?

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't do the vette but I can match the Jeep... Oh and congrats post junkie...LOL

98 Wrangler Sport manual, Dana 44, with 3.5" Rubicon lift. At time of pic 97k miles that was 5 yrs ago, she lives with a friend now.

bjeeprocker1.jpg

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Woot Jeeps! Now I'm interested! I'm also on a couple of Jeep forums. I've had two Jeeps (YJ, TJ) and I'm shopping for my third (JK Rubicon).

OP
I

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Woot Jeeps! Now I'm interested! I'm also on a couple of Jeep forums. I've had two Jeeps (YJ, TJ) and I'm shopping for my third (JK Rubicon).
Well I am keeping my Cherokee as long as I can. I mean that cast iron 4.0 litre engine is pretty much bullet proof and so what does Chrysler do... they stop making it!

260,000 miles and I am already on my 4th set of tires! (Uniroyal Laredo if you must know!) Where's the quality these days???

Let's see... in addition to this forum, I just joined our iPhone4 forum, plus another iPad forum and a Mac forum, 2 Ruger Forums, a Smith & Wesson forum, a Beretta forum, 2 "generic" handgun forums (I used to be on 3 of them, but I was banned from one of them!), 2 rimfire shooting forums, 2 Corvette forums, 2 amateur radio forums plus several Masonic forums and Yahoo groups.... and those are the ones I remember! But I only check into most of them every couple of weeks or when I get an email notice. Who has time for Jeep forums??? LOL!

Last edited:

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let's see... in addition to this forum, I just joined our iPhone4 forum, plus another iPad forum and a Mac forum, 2 Ruger Forums, a Smith & Wesson forum, a Beretta forum, 2 "generic" handgun forums (I used to be on 3 of them, but I was banned from one of them!), 2 rimfire shooting forums, 2 Corvette forums, 2 amateur radio forums plus several Masonic forums and Yahoo groups.... and those are the ones I remember! But I only check into most of them every couple of weeks or when I get an email notice. Who has time for Jeep forums??? LOL!

that's a lot of forums Scott!

hmm, and why were you banned? you didnt shoot anyone didya?;)

OP
I

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh no, nothing that serious! To be honest, the reason I was banned was because I learned that the #1 rule on any forum is: DO NOT ARGUE WITH A MODERATOR!

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok I will host the party the best Filipino food plus suckling pig great music fosters lager and Aussie wine a day on the gold coast beaches and the company of Malou and Colin in Brisbane australia. ............Oh one more thing I get the corvette shipping included. To Australia.

Last edited:

slothead

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
tjmanson1.wordpress.com
Agreed, doors and hoods should be closed for car pictures, unless you are taking a pic of the interior or engine.
Disagree - Most folks don't know how the hood of a C4 opens (fantastic engine access), so it is educational. And he IS showing off the interior. So leave them open. :)

Now, point me to where I can figure out how to upload images without posting the image to another independent site.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I will host the party the best Filipino food plus suckling pig great music fosters lager and Aussie wine a day on the gold coast beaches and the company of Malou and Colin in Brisbane australia. ............Oh one more thing I get the corvette shipping included. To Australia.

You forgot something col. the Tanduay! :p

Most reactions

Latest posts