What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LAN parties of the 90's :) post your LAN party photos here or someone elses :)

Reaction score
I want to see some old school LAN party photos and videos. I love those parties where people have big CRT monitors and old computers playing Quake 3 and some other old games. My god has technology come far!

the Plymouth Fury is an amazing car, though they're rare ! really rare at that, That is why I am getting a 1958 Savoy

OP
nathan the ipad lover
Reaction score
Hello? Anyone replied yet? Wow, it's kinda sad :(

the Plymouth Fury is an amazing car, though they're rare ! really rare at that, That is why I am getting a 1958 Savoy

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Personally, I've never been to a lan party. Maybe someone has, but they might not have read this thread or cared to participate. You might start the ball rolling by posting some of your own photos.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Personally, I've never been to a lan party. Maybe someone has, but they might not have read this thread or cared to participate. You might start the ball rolling by posting some of your own photos.

Same here, i.e. never been to one and have no 'personal' pics, BUT my interest was piqued, so a quick googling brought up dozens of images including the two attached - :) Dave

LANParty2.jpeg LANParty1.jpg

OP
nathan the ipad lover
Reaction score
I'm gonna host a LAN party when I get enough computers :)

Most reactions