What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When is IOS 6.1 out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack1231

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've seen lots of things on the Internet saying that IOS 6.1 will be out very soon. But how long one? People said around late January. But it's almost the end of January and no news! Does anyone have and good links or news that might answer my question? Thanks

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jack1231 said:
I've seen lots of things on the Internet saying that IOS 6.1 will be out very soon. But how long one? People said around late January. But it's almost the end of January and no news! Does anyone have and good links or news that might answer my question? Thanks

There's no way to tell for certain, but all indications are that it will be quite soon. There are also rumors that iOS 7 will be released by Easter.

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am sure you all know it is now available. I am looking forward to seeing if it solves the sync by wifi problem that so many of us have.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The release of iOS 6.1 was announced earlier today.

Since the OP's question has been answered, we will now close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts