What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icade blutooth will not connect after evasion jailbreak on ipad3

OP
J

jockmcd

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well i tried restore network settings, the the restore liading line came up followed by apple boot logo but to my surprise when i went to blutooth settings my blutooth speaker was still there from a couple of days it hadnt removed it and icade still wouldnt connect :-( gutted but worth a try and i very much appreciate your info that 1 bud, so whats the next step then ? I have no idea what to try next please help guys, anything goes ;-)

OP
J

jockmcd

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh man this is driving me bonkers, what else could I try ?

OP
J

jockmcd

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok made a little more progress but it still doesn't pair but what I done was got my sons IPhone 4 which has never been connected to the icade , tried to pair it guess what yep it still will not pair, so I have now ruled out the fact that there is not some kinda log/error from previous connection on 5.1.1 which was carried over to 6.1 the fact of the matter now is it looks like it is purely the 6.1 update either evasion or original ios 6.1 can anyone help, the weird thing is though my blutooth pairs to my blutooth speaker no problems at so don't think there is real major blutooth fault but I know my icade pairs to my laptop ok so what could be wrong, this 1 has got me well and truly puzzled and frustrated , help me guys, I need input lol

OP
J

jockmcd

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Next step is restoring to 6.1 through itunes , losing jb and see if it connects, doing that now .

OP
J

jockmcd

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No I dont but i have just restored to 6.1 through Itunes and my icade connects fine ;-) easily with no probs so now i will jb evasion and try from scratch if that works then i will just keep tying after each install of an app from cydia, if it foes not work straight after jb then i know the jb is the guilty party, jb'ing now ! Will let you know.

OP
J

jockmcd

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Whilst jb'ing it hing at finding offsets so done a hard reset looks ok cydia is there and bluetooth connects with ipad before preparring files for cydia;-)

OP
J

jockmcd

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well it looks good so far all apps ive installed from cydia and tweaks so far still connects ;-) I am sooooooooo happy ;-)

OP
J

jockmcd

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And so am I , I also hope that if anyone else has these problems then thos thread may help tgem, also if I do run into the nuke I will post what has caused it ;-)

Johnorlando

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all as the title says I'm having some problems pairing the icade to my ipad3 on 6.1 after a clean restore and using evasion 6.1, I have been sat here of 2 hours now and I just can't seem to pair the device to my blutooth on ipad, I was on 5.1.1 absinthe before I done my restore and evasion upgrade to 6.1, it was working on 5.1.1 absinthe, can someone please please help me out here, does anyone know of any problems with blutooth after evasion on icade or other devices trying to connect with blutooth, I cannot get my head round this and any help would go a long way indeed, Very much appreciated, hope to hear from some of you guys soon, thx.

I had the same problem, it's not you're jailbreak but a tweak you installed. I heard auxo has issues. Reboot your phone, and while its booting back up hold the volume up button. This will boot in safe mode, disabling all tweaks. Now connect your bluetooth device, it will work. Reboot, and your connection will stick. Hope this helps.

OP
J

jockmcd

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That sounds very good feedback bud, I actually have not installed Auxo this time but thats good to know if booted in safe then normal it will stick ;-) rejailbroke now so fresh start and no Auxo for now, thank you appreciated.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts