What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's your favourite game on the iPad?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I suppose the game I'm really enjoying at the moment has to be Civilization! It's so addictive, I've tried many others of this genre but always come back to this one!!

Well hi there! Nice to see you! :)

Btw.....can't find that game in my App Store. :(

sukhoi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would say FTL Advanced Edition. But I was already in love with the PC version :)

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Update:

Only hearthstone. Yep I only 1 game now. Most of the great iOS games bores me now. Really want to play oceanhorn, Battleheart legacy, threes!, and monument valley.

Last edited:

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Boom Beach was not much appealing to me... Kinda less deployment areas, no multiplayer... But I guess thats personal opinion... ;)

There is multiplayer. But most of it is single player missons. I like how you have to deploy the troops. It is a very unique strategy tower defense game. Its a very balanced freemium game so I vouch for it.

shadow4845

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I loving Temple Run 1 and 2, Cookie, and Tiger Woods 12, Jewel Rush, and 100 Balls.

Absolutely addictive and time somsuming (@@),

I'm loving my Ipad Air.

Shadow4845 (@@)

bab2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's called 2048 it's very strange how it got me hooked up almost instantly after installation. But playing it for 1h eat up about 8% of my battery like which I think is too much already since it's not an intense graphic of CPU hugging game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's called 2048 it's very strange how it got me hooked up almost instantly after installation. But playing it for 1h eat up about 8% of my battery like which I think is too much already since it's not an intense graphic of CPU hugging game. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
If playing this game uses 8% battery/hour, that means that you'll get a little over 12 hours of game play before your battery is dead. That's above average as Apple says you can expect about 10 hours.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's called 2048 it's very strange how it got me hooked up almost instantly after installation. But playing it for 1h eat up about 8% of my battery like which I think is too much already since it's not an intense graphic of CPU hugging game. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I've been playing this game too! It drives me nuts though.....it's just so addictive!

Have you gotten the 2048 tile? I thought the game would end there but then they just tell you to go for 4096! Thanks but no thanks!!

Most reactions

Latest posts