What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's your favourite game on the iPad?

cacs_023

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Soup Jump

Experience the thrill of jumping from can to can in this seriously addictive game. Crazier than flappy bird though. Might want to try this out.

SoupAd_1024.jpg

You can download it for free too! Here it's itunes link:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/soup-jump/id878559764

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Blek is a graphical game where you have to eliminate shapes in a certain order with one continuous line. I am stuck on # 59 ( maybe 57 ) and have been stuck there for over a week! First time I have found the frustration this high! :confused: It is fun and challenging! The section I'm at is called " a sense of humor "! Now I know why! :rolleyes: If you get past the single straight line @ level 57(9?) PLEASE let me know!:p
I find it addictive however it is not relaxing. It's wonderful when you make it happen though! Try it! It's free and very fun at the levels before this one.:D The answer looks easy but I can't seem to get to end without the line breaking!:mad:

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Boost 2 is a very good app. Surprisingly it is very unknown. You are basically going rapidly through this world of blocks that are conveniently placed to kill you. Throughout you can get these arrows on the floor called boost that make you go faster and essentially give you an extra hit point. You can get three boosts, and if you hit a block while in boost you don't die but you do lose your speed.
Boost2_screenshot.png
Can be overwhelming at first.lol

Thats one of the best arcade games I have ever played. It's free for today, if anyone else wants to try it. :)

Blek is a graphical game where you have to eliminate shapes in a certain order with one continuous line. I am stuck on # 59 ( maybe 57 ) and have been stuck there for over a week! First time I have found the frustration this high! :confused: It is fun and challenging! The section I'm at is called " a sense of humor "! Now I know why! :rolleyes: If you get past the single straight line @ level 57(9?) PLEASE let me know!:p
I find it addictive however it is not relaxing. It's wonderful when you make it happen though! Try it! It's free and very fun at the levels before this one.:D The answer looks easy but I can't seem to get to end without the line breaking!:mad:

I'll check that out.

red_seal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My favourite single player one is The Walking dead, I've gotten my little sis into it too. I'm waiting for the next episode!

For multiplayer, Smash Hit is pretty fun. Especially if you have any little brothers or sisters. It's not technically multiplayer but the screen is multi touch, so her hands are on it at the same time as me shooting marbles lol

And for any guys that don't know what to do on a date, get Fingle. It's like finger twister and all girls love it, including my friends and me. You will never look crazy suggesting this one and it will give you a chance to get close without looking obvious Lol

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Assassins Creed Pirates is just golden. It gives me the Assasins creed experience like no other. Of course, the consoles/PC games are waaaay better but this is just a different experience.

Battleheart legacy is RPG done right. Having to have multiple classes at once and having mixed abilities is just genius. One thing I don't like about it is the way you have to travel around. I want to travel places the way they do in runescape, or dragon fable, or more of like what they do in sandbox games, but that's the best RPG game in iOS.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Assassins Creed Pirates is just golden. It gives me the Assasins creed experience like no other. Of course, the consoles/PC games are waaaay better but this is just a different experience.

Assassins Creed Pirates is the App of the week and is currently free.

IceD34ler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The SC-Spider Bot App from the Splinter Cell Universe is nice too! It has 3 different playstyles, and there is a lot of variety in the gameplay.

Most reactions

Latest posts