What's new

what's your favourite game on the iPad?

Now my favourite is an Iron Man 3. I play from 3 days but i like it already!
 
Four: the space fight - pretty new game, soo addictive. Tried multiplayer, it supports 4 players on one device.Highly recommended!!
 
For me it is Crazy labyrinth 3D-HD. The game and physics are reaally interesting and demanding. Every level is an achievement:}
 
Color Zen. Beautiful game, original concept and varying degree of difficulty. Nasty brain teaser at times, but always relaxing. I really recommend it!
 
Now a days I am becoming addicted of playing iPad Games. My favorite ones in hit list are Cool Mixer, Smack the Donkey, Electro - Puzzle Brain Arcade Retro Challenge , Classic Vegas Slots - Slot Machines , Tiny Pet Friends - A Story of Little Dog, Cat, Monkey and Panda , ALIENS FIRE SMART TV. Try these I am sure you will really enjoy
 
My favorite videogames have always been competetive, online fps. I would say that my favorite ipad game of all time is CoD: Black Ops Zombies; it is not as directly competetive as a game in which u are shooting at one another, but I really enjoy comparing my survival and point-earning skills with the player I'm cooperating with in the online mode. Unfortunately, after the first several sweet months of the games release, the game has consistently been plagued by bugs that sour the experience (i believe the bugs are related to poor efforts to develop a game version that meshes well with ios versions greater than ios 5.1.1).
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom