What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the oldest Apple product that you have?

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IPod Classic 80 GB.. Hasn't had much use since I bought my first IPhone in 2009. Occasionally I use it in my car connected via USB.

Sent from my iPad2 32 3G Black :)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a G3 Strawberry iMac. I'd love the cube from Rich's post.......I'll be expecting to receive it in the post!

The Archangel

tecknoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.teckno.net
iPhone 4, been a PC user for years and years and years going back to CP/M days on an 8085 machine long before MSDOS, until now I didn't realize how good Apple has got, so I've got an iPad 2 now, can't afford an iMac though! ........... Maybe the lottery will look kindly on me this week.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPod touch 2nd gen and 3GS iPhone

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

MistaKuraudo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First iPod shuffle 512MB. Still own my iPod Video 60GB as well as an iPod Nano 3rd Gen (4GB I think?), iPod Classic 80GB and 120GB and iPod Touch 4th Gen (8GB). Don't really use any of them too much ever since I put all my music on my 4S. Only ever really got Apple products for music. But the use of apps have gotten me a bit further in. Don't plan on ever getting one of their computers though. See no use for a computer that I could build myself for cheaper.

AntonCartel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would say my blk iPod Classic. But that was stolen from me (either bi the police or the tow truck company that came for my car) when my car was impounded.
But the oldest Apple product that I currently have [in my possession] is the iPhone 3G.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

iSoozin60

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The oldest Apple product I have is the Titanium Powerbook that I got in 2001, along with a 5 gb iPod - I think it was one of the originals that used firewire and could only connect to the Powerbook. Neither of which I use anymore but I don't think there's much of a market for them either so I'll probably keep them both (for no particular reason)!

iPad_Lover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The oldest Apple product I have is the 1st generation iPod shuffle. It still works too! (Even after an incident where it went thought the washer) My second oldest would have to be my 2nd generation iPod touch. After I got the 4g this year I gave my old one to my brother. He loves it!

Our school still has the old iMacs. They're all light blue. The teachers just got the newer generation iMacs, while we get stuck with the old stuff. Go figure.

<3Olivia Sent from my iPad

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The oldest Apple product I have is the 1st generation iPod shuffle. It still works too! (Even after an incident where it went thought the washer) My second oldest would have to be my 2nd generation iPod touch. After I got the 4g this year I gave my old one to my brother. He loves it!

Our school still has the old iMacs. They're all light blue. The teachers just got the newer generation iMacs, while we get stuck with the old stuff. Go figure.

<3Olivia Sent from my iPad
Wow...the old colored iMacs are becoming collector's items. Maybe you could convince the school to put them on ebay to fund new ones! :)

unzoosin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipod shuffle 2nd gen :) forgot the exact date i acquired it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions