What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad has added another Apple product to my "collection"

Akiake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPod Touch, iPod Shuffle (old version), and an iPad. And my mom is thinking about getting a Mac here soon. I think I may overload from Apple Product Overuse (APO) ;)

thekarens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like to have variety. I have my iPad for my tablet, android phone, Zune mp3 player and Windows desktop.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An iMac, iPod, iPad, iBook, MacBook, MacBook Pro, and Apple TV, but I only wish for more.

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fanboy

cant say much. I'm about to buy a macbook air, and picking up my iPhone 4 tonight...

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL: iPad, iPhone, Windows 7 Tablet PC netbook, Vista laptop, Mac mini, 6-7 year old iMac power pc, and a looooooong list of past PDAs of both Palm OS systems and Windows. That's just ME. My other two beloved family members have Windows 7 and Vista desktop, two XP netbooks, Palm OS PDAs still in active use, and a PanDigital Novel.
I'm the one who is the primary Apple user.

Most reactions