What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Productive

john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
en.wikipedia.org
All,

I LOVE my iPad for use over the cloud and productivity.

I'm curious to know what ways some of you are using the iPad to be more productive. Also, what are some ideas, even if you don't have them working yet, that outline how the iPad COULD be used to make you more productive.

Regards,

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my iPad, it helpss me a lot on the little things. Last week in a meeting withe a sales guy from a software vendor, I downloaded the broschures he mentioned via Goodreader and was scroling through rhe docs, while he was still there and was able to explain things.

I also like the size. It is a very good compromize for me. Not to big, to annoy, and big enough to fo with me, when I feel the notebook unapropriate.

It is a productivity leverager.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my example: i am always in trip more than 40 times / year (car plane, boat), before i can’t work when i am in car going to somewhere in car (i have a driver) as not convenient and battery issue with my notebook, with my iPad i work, read ebook or report during that time (of course also play game):

the last example is locked in traffic jam i receive a contract i read it edit it and sign it with Photoshop and iwork convert it in PDF and send it back

iPad is really a productive tool for me and some of my staff

OP
J

john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
en.wikipedia.org
Guys that's exciting! I use mine for project management. It's my project notebook.

Ipadone signing contracts on the pad from the car thats great! I love it. When are you guys opening? I'm excited about many of your products!!

Most reactions

Latest posts